Sunday, May 25, 2014

I am an air, I am nowhere


 
I
I am an air
I am everywhere
Though, I am no where
I am an existence
Though, you see no presence.
You are me,
But I am not you,
You live on me,
But I don’t live on you
 Because
I am an air
I am no where

II

You pollute me,
I salute you,
Pollution is an essence FOR YOU
Where you see your presence
You are there but
Still I am everywhere
Because
I am an air
I am nowhere

III

You see your presence there
You never know,
It is because of me dear
Take a breath,
And feel
I am in you
I am in him
And I am in her
Because,
 I am an air
I am nowhere.

IV

You try a lot,
Filtration, oxidation, intoxication,
I am Carbon dioxide,
I am Nitrogen,
I am Hydrogen,
 I am Mithen,
I am oxygen
But you are just a vain dear,
Because
I am an air,
I am nowhere.

V

You burn garbage
Smoke come,
See I am there.
You lit the incenses
Smoke comes,
See I am there
 You pollute me
But several leaves make me pure
Despite the sins
The earth is still green
Because I am an air
I am everywhere
Though, I am no where


-Krishna Khatiwada
9th May
Kaushaltar





No comments:

Post a Comment